The welfare of our students is at the peak of our interests during any of our courses.
- Our students are supervised both onsite and of course offsite for 24 hours a day
- We have a minimum of 3 First Aiders amongst our staff
- We have 24/7 CCTV around our campus
- All of our staff are given Level 1 Child Protection training during induction
- We have a school nurse onsite
- All students are given ID Badges which have our 24/7 emergency phone number so if they ever need anyone during the night, we are just a phone call away
- We have separate houses for both male and female students
Our courses are staffed by highly trained and experienced people including:
The Centre Manager is available at all times to deal with any situations that our students may need to discuss. These include accommodation, food and health to name but a few.
Director of Studies
Like the Centre Manager, the Director of Studies is available at all times to discuss student’s levels of English, English needs, classes and teachers.
The Activity Manager is responsible for ensuring that our students have the best time possible by organising fun and educational activities and excursions as well as ensuring that what our student are learning in class is continued in the activities.
All of our teachers have at least the Cambridge CELTA or Trinity TESOL qualifications. These qualifications are accredited by the University of Cambridge and Trinity College meaning there are no other EFL teaching qualifications out there better than these. With the help of our Director of Studies, our teachers know what each and every individual student requires to help them learn and improve their English. Our teachers also participate in our activity programme so for our students, each part of the day is an English class!
Our Activity Leaders are like big brothers and sisters to our students. They are the people who spend the most time with our students and get to know them really well. Their job is to ensure that everyone is involved, having fun and most importantly safe.