What to bring
Although you probably want to bring many things remember th at the lighter you travel, the happier you will be and the easier it will be!
We recommend that students bring no more than £50 per week pocket money
We recommend students bring:
- Normal clothes – whatever they wear in their day-to-day lives
- Sports clothes – for whatever sports you are interested in.
We will be offering most sports
- Nice clothes – for discos!
- Swimming clothes – we have a pool and will visit the beach at Camber Sands
- Toiletries and towel – to wash!
- Pyjamas/relaxing clothes – to sleep!
- A waterproof coat – in case it rains!
- An alarm clock
- A dictionary
All course materials are provided but we advise you to bring pens, pencils and dictionaries. We also ask you to bring a passport sized photograph with you for your ID badge.